No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law, outside the United States (incl. D.C.). Subject to all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Sweepstakes begins on October 7th, 2021 at 9:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on October 8th, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. PST (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with facebook, inc., twitter, inc., or instagram, inc.
1. Eligibility: The Marcy Chu Design® Email Template Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents currently residing in the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (at least 19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska and at least 21 years of age in Mississippi) at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Urban Outfitters, Inc. ("Sponsor") and/or any of its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entrants must have access to the Internet prior to the start of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
2. Sponsor: Marcy Chu Design 3119 Via Dolce Venice, CA 90292
Please note: By entering in this Contest, you signify and agree that your Entry and any other materials submitted in connection with this Contest may be posted on Sponsor's website and/or other social media sites or applications associated with the Contest in a manner that is consistent with these Official Rules. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win and all pins must comply with the requirements set forth under the "Content Guidelines" below or your Contest Board may be disqualified from eligibility. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
3. How to Enter: Subscribe to Marcy Chu Design emails on the entry page Win A Free Mailchimp Email Template - Marcy Chu Design (mailchimpdesign.com) or by submitting a postcard with required information to the address set forth below.
Postcard Method of Entry: You may also enter by sending a 3x5 card with your name, complete address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address to Marcy Chu Design 3119 Via Dolce Venice, CA 90292 Limit one entry per stamped outer envelope. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
Limit: one (1) entry per day, regardless of method of entry; provided, however, that each entry you submit during the Sweepstakes Period via the Review Method of Entry must contain an original Review on a separate product available on the Website. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address or Marcy Chu Design account. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the pertinent Marcy Chu Design account will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.
4. Selection of Winners: During the week following the conclusion of the Entry Period, the Sponsor will select a potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. The odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Within twenty-four (24) hours after the potential winner has been selected, the potential winner will be notified by email using the email address associated with his/her Marcy Chu Design account or the email address provided on the postcard used to enter, whichever is applicable. Within the required time period (if applicable), or in the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner selected by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Only six (6) alternate drawings will be held per Sweepstakes, after which any remaining prizes will remain un-awarded.
Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
5. Prizes: The winner of the Sweepstakes will receive a custom-designed Mailchimp template - delivery may take up to 6 weeks. Limit one (1) prize per person and per household throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Prize Restrictions: Any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes and all fees and expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes not specifically stated herein are the sole responsibility of the individual prize winner. Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash; however, Sponsor reserves the right to make equivalent prize substitutions at its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
6. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or illegible entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process, any website associated with the Sweepstakes, and/or the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Sweepstakes or suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, web masters, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.